The administration of FEZ Grodnoinvest and Polish Metal Processing Cluster signed a Memorandum on Cooperation
On October 3, in the capital of Podlaskie Voivodship of Poland, the Administration Head of FEZ Grodnoinvest and the Chairman of the Board of Metal Processing Cluster signed a Memorandum on Cooperation. The aim of the document is to assist in the development of business relations between the participants of Polish cluster and residents of FEZ Grodnoinvest.
The ceremonial signing took place within the framework of the 5th Eastern Economic Congress and in the presence of Marshall of Podlaskie voivodship Jerzy Leszczyński and Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Belarus in the Republic of Poland Alexander Averyanov.
The metal processing cluster was founded in 2006 and unites over 80 enterprises operating in the metalworking industry, and 20 strategic partners, including universities, business associations and local governing bodies.
Over 8,000 people work at the cluster enterprises, the export geography counts to over 100 countries, the annual production volume is $ 500 million.
The main specializations of cluster enterprises are:
- manufacture of machinery and equipment for agriculture and food industry;
- production of medical equipment, incl. production of implants and instruments for orthopedics and traumatology;
- manufacture of equipment for the construction of ships and yachts;
- manufacture of metal furniture;
- production of equipment for the construction industry;
- production of automotive components;
- production of tools and equipment for metalworking industry.
The administration of FEZ Grodnoinvest is planning a visit of the Belarusian delegation to Podlaskie Voivodship to visit the production enterprises and conduct business negotiations with the management of the participating companies. A full list of Polish enterprises with description of areas of cooperation can be obtained at the foreign economic activity depeartment (firstname.lastname@example.org, +375 (152) 41-23-17).