Available FEZ Grodnoinvest land plots sector 3 in Grodno district, Bruzgi village, on the border with the Republic of Poland for the development of logistics projects of up to 143,5 hectares.
Grodno district, Bruzgi village
Free, subject to use of a special legal regime
up to 52,9 ha
- Access roads: asphalt concrete and ground road
- Distance from the roads of republican importance: P99 - 10 km, R44 - 14 km
- An automobile checkpoint is adjacent to the site
- The site is located near the border of the Republic of Poland
- The nearest major cities: Grodno - 20 km, Vilnius - 160 km, Minsk - 290 km, Warsaw - 270 km, Lida - 120, Brest - 240
- Distance to railway: up to 5 km
- Power supply
- Water supply
- Gas supply
0% - on profit from disposal of goods for export and to other residents of FEZ (special legal regime).
VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
0% - when placing raw materials, materials and equipment under the procedure of FCZ.
0% - when selling finished products outside the Republic of Belarus.
0% - for sites located on the territory of FEZ, provided that a special legal regime is used.
$0 - land plots of FEZ residents, regardless of their intended purpose, located within the boundaries of the FEZ, subject to the use of a special legal regime.
NO AUCTION ON LAND PLOTS
The plot for the implementation of the announced investment project on the territory of FEZ is granted to a resident of FEZ without an auction.
NO PAYMENT FOR THE RIGHT OF A RENTAL AGREEMENT CONCLUSION
FEZ residents are exempt from payment for the right to conclude a rental agreement for the land plot granted for the implementation of an investment project.
Visit to FEZ
We organize a visit to this and other investment sites.