Available land plots of FEZ Grodnoinvest in Grodno district, Bruzgi village, up to 103 hectares on the border with the Republic of Poland for the development of logistics projects.
Grodno district, Bruzgi village
Free, under condition of using of a special legal regime
up to 170 ha
- Access roads : 2-lane road with asphalt-concrete covering, with ground covering.
- Remoteness from the road of republican significance : up to 3 km.
- The railway (Eastern and European tracks) is located directly on the plot.
- The plot is located on the border with Republic of Poland.
- The nearest large cities: Vilnius - 160 km, Minsk - 250 km, Warsau - 250 km, Grodno - 20 km.
- Gas supply
0% - on profit from disposal of goods for export and to other residents of FEZ (special legal regime).
VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
0% - when placing raw materials, materials and equipment under the procedure of FCZ.
0% - when selling finished products outside the Republic of Belarus.
0% - for sites located on the territory of FEZ, provided that a special legal regime is used.
$0 - land plots of FEZ residents, regardless of their intended purpose, located within the boundaries of the FEZ, subject to the use of a special legal regime.
NO AUCTION ON LAND PLOTS
The plot for the implementation of the announced investment project on the territory of FEZ is granted to a resident of FEZ without an auction.
NO PAYMENT FOR THE RIGHT OF A RENTAL AGREEMENT CONCLUSION
FEZ residents are exempt from payment for the right to conclude a rental agreement for the land plot granted for the implementation of an investment project.
Visit to FEZ
We organize a visit to this and other investment sites.