Available FEZ Grodnoinvest land plot in Grodno district, Bruzgi village, up to 144 ha on the border with the Republic of Poland.
Grodno district, v. Bruzgi
Free, subject to use of a special legal regime
up to 62 ha
- Access roads: asphalt concrete and ground road
- Distance from the roads of republican importance: up to 3 km, distance to M6 motorway: up to 20 km
- The railway is located on the site
- The site is located near the border of the Republic of Poland
- The nearest major cities are Grodno - 20 km, Vilnius - 180 km, Minsk - 290 km, Warsaw - 270 km
- Gas supply
- Power supply
- Water (possibility to connect)
- Sewage (possibility to connect)
0% - on profit from disposal of goods for export and to other residents of FEZ (special legal regime).
VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
0% - when placing raw materials, materials and equipment under the procedure of FCZ.
0% - when selling finished products outside the Republic of Belarus.
0% - for sites located on the territory of FEZ, provided that a special legal regime is used.
$0 - land plots of FEZ residents, regardless of their intended purpose, located within the boundaries of the FEZ, subject to the use of a special legal regime.
NO AUCTION ON LAND PLOTS
The plot for the implementation of the announced investment project on the territory of FEZ is granted to a resident of FEZ without an auction.
NO PAYMENT FOR THE RIGHT OF A RENTAL AGREEMENT CONCLUSION
FEZ residents are exempt from payment for the right to conclude a rental agreement for the land plot granted for the implementation of an investment project.
Visit to FEZ
We organize a visit to this and other investment sites.