Plot No 5 sector 2 of FEZ Grodnoinvest (Bruzgi) in Grodno district with a total area of 245 ha with a ready-made transport and engineering infrastructure.
- 615 KB | PDF Plot No. 5 sector 2 (v. Bruzgi)
Grodno district, v. Bruzgi
up to 82 ha
- Access roads: asphalt concrete and ground road
- Distance from the roads of republican importance: up to 3 km, distance to M6 motorway: up to 20 km
- The railway is located on the site
- The site is located near the border of the Republic of Poland
- The nearest major cities are Grodno - 20 km, Vilnius - 180 km, Minsk - 290 km, Warsaw - 270 km
- Gas supply
- Power supply
- Water (possibility to connect)
- Sewage (possibility to connect)
0% - on profit from disposal of goods for export and to other residents of FEZ (special legal regime).
VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
0% - when placing raw materials, materials and equipment under the procedure of FCZ.
0% - when selling finished products outside the Republic of Belarus.
0% - for sites located on the territory of FEZ, provided that a special legal regime is used.
$0 - land plots of FEZ residents, regardless of their intended purpose, located within the boundaries of the FEZ, subject to the use of a special legal regime.
NO AUCTION ON LAND PLOTS
The plot for the implementation of the announced investment project on the territory of FEZ is granted to a resident of FEZ without an auction.
NO PAYMENT FOR THE RIGHT OF A RENTAL AGREEMENT CONCLUSION
FEZ residents are exempt from payment for the right to conclude a rental agreement for the land plot granted for the implementation of an investment project.
NO PAYMENT FOR REIMBURSEMENT OF FOREST AND AGRICULTURE LOSSES
FEZ residents are exempt from compensation for forest and agricultural losses in the seizure of agricultural land and forest land, and providing them to FEZ residents for the implementation of investment projects.
Visit to FEZ
We organize a visit to this and other investment sites.